Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's all about the Experience.....








































































































































































the top model Experience....first all I must tell you all about this special little girl..I met Cierra a few months ago through a Le Bonheur fundraiser that I was helping with. Cierra and I hit it off and were immediate friends...and so since Cierra has been sick for a lot of her young life ...I wanted her to have a really cool 13th birthday party...well she brought her friends to my studio yesterday for a Top Model Photoshoot...Now did we have a blast...Her are some pics....from each girls session...Girls....."Here is your best shot".....Cierra....Katy's mom and dad sent a special happy birthday message to you and they would love to meet you when they come home....(CHeck out all your comments on my Facebook....and I will be posting more of your images soon..

1 comment:

  1. can you give me a call wheneva you post the rest of the photos THIS IS KAYLA IM THE GIRL WITH THE BLACK velvet cap on to the left

    662-321-5362 kayla jackson

    ReplyDelete