Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bunnies, Bunnies, and more Bunnies for Le Bonheur






















We started our annual live bunny sessions today...with a new twist..my friend Connie Haygood is the Regional Rep for Le Bonheur Children's Hospital. Well if you know me you know that I have a very special Great niece named Katy Mae who has a lot of serious birth defects and is a patient at Le Bonheur and John Hopkins. I had been telling Connie that I wanted to do some type of fundraiser for the hospital. She asked me to be the photographer for the Family Affair fundraiser that was coming up and after taking the photos for these special families and knowing how much the hospital has helped Katy we decided to donate the session fee from our Bunny sessions to the hospital..We had 8 session today and about 20 over the next 2 days. Not bad for the first time. If you are still interested in doing bunny photos and would like to donate to Le Bonheur just call the studio and we will do them next week...same special applies... Call us and help the children and their families raise money for Le Bonheur.

No comments:

Post a Comment