Sunday, February 22, 2009




Looks like 2009 is going to be the year for weddings. With 19 weddings on the books for the year, we are going to be very busy. I had two great engagement sessions and a bridal session this week.
Te couples were all so much fun. Katie tells me that she and Ashley are having a vintage pink Cadillac for their departure. I can't wait to photograph that in downtown New Albany.
Then I am also looking forward to Dusty & Greer in Oxford. They were a blast at their engagement session and that should make for a fun day in June. Greg & Kelly also came this week. And I am so excited about all these session. The images turned out great
I hope they all love them as much as I did. I love this new old barn that I have found near the studio. I had a blast guys see you all at the weddingS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment